Link us!
Hey you don't have to. It's not a condition of being able to use this service. But here's why you should: The more people who come to this site by clicking on a button somewhere, they in turn link their sites and that means more and more people are getting exposed to your ad. Makes sense, right? We thought so.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Revolutionary Activist Parents & Same Sex Lover!, The Draft [Dystopia; Corrupt Government]
LEO
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

PLAYER INFORMATION:

Site: The Draft
Genre: Future dystopia; corrupt government
Description: The Draft is set in a futuristic, dystopian setting where the government, known as The Trust, controls all aspects of every day life. They decide what kind of job you have, tell you where you are going to live and what color car you are going to drive, and most of all, who you are going to marry. This board is RATED R. There is the possibility of strong language, drugs, violence, and scenes of a sexual nature.

Me: Leo
Character: Marcel "Mars" Durante ("Ignacio"'s & "Veronica"'s son)

HELPFUL LINKS
(make sure to scroll down on all links)
^
LEO
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

DAD]

• First & middle names are changeable (I call him Ignis/Ignacio for now)
  • Jason Momoa is his PB (and is reserved for you). Since he has couple pictures with Lisa Bonet, I'm kind of dead-set on him. However, here are some other suggestions:
  • 42 years old
  • You choose his occupation
  • Renegade/Radical member (unaffiliated?)
  • Father to two sons Mantus & Marcel; Mantus died about 16+ years past
  • Married only once and still married
Truth is Ignacio has always been a bit of a wild mind, a satirical writer, a man whose wit could be the end of him - and possibly his family. He could be called a genius (and not out of pretentiousness or presumptuous accusations) that obsessively expresses his thoughts through the art of storytelling. Sometimes he satirizes the government, sometimes he writes sexually explicit novellas, other times he could be trekking in forbidden archives by playing the role of a chronicler. How does he know so much? How has he gotten his eyes absorbed text unbeknownst the majority of the populace? That's his secret as an information broker. He even has his own 'underground' press where illegal manuscripts are processed and distributed by the week.

Aside from the above paragraph, you may flesh out his personality however you want. He must be "leader" material, though.
^
LEO
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

MUM

[*]First & middle names are changeable (I call her Veronica for now)
[*]Her PB is Lisa Bonet (and is reserved for you). I'm pretty dead-set on Lisa, but if you really don't want to use her, here are some suggestions:[*]Plush lips & forehead/hairline are paramount when picking PB.
[*]Age (39+) and occupation are free for you to decide
[*]Mother to two sons Mantus & Marcel; Mantus died about 16+ years past
[*]Drafted 1-3 times. Still married to Ignacio[/list]

After the loss of one of her children - Mantus - Veronica has developed in somewhat paradoxically. She is both strong and over-protective of her family whilst being on the emotional unstable side. She might come off as independent and dependable but finds herself depending on others just as much (if even more so). Because she and her remaining son (Mars/Marcel) are rather similar, they tend to ram and crash into one another much too frequently yet they have some of the most tender and vulnerable moments together.

Overall, Veronica isn't very pre-meditated. Whether she works, is apart of revolution (or not), her overall personality, et cetera, are up to the adopting player. There may even be some disagreeable material at the end of Mars history that involves Veronica that you may change for Veronica's developmental purposes (and/or future plots).

NOTE: Even though they are an older couple, it isn't impossible for them to have another child if that's a path you and your future spouse want to take. After all, you two will most likely RP together more often than you'll RP with me. Consult your partner.
^
LEO
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

LOVER
(click to view your characters potential partner)

]Before we go in depth, my character is currently dating someone else. However, we agreed that they will break up after some point (and whether they get back together or not is too far ahead to foresee). In the duration of that period, I'd like Mars to try and become romantically involved with someone else who is close to him, so while Mars & X are still dating, your character and mine will correspond in the meantime to build up their relationship and chemistry.

Some requirements of your character (based on Mars' preference):
  • Between the ages of 30-50+
  • Masculine/Virile (no effeminate/flamboyant/meek men)
  • Intelligent or skilled (shallow, I know! But skill can go for any type of standard laborious job to something extravagant, doesn't matter to him.)
  • Doting.
]You can read his preferences at the bottom of his page, however, it'd be more realistic if your character didn't fit the criteria to a tee. For example, your character could portray himself to be loyal (basically faithful) and protective of Mars but in truth is having a handful of affairs and couldn't care less of Mars' well being. Anything, seriously. I'm liberal. XD

I don't have a set template for this character, but if you need more of a fleshed out idea Mars does have a psychotherapist to help with PTSD, partial amnesia (due to the PTSD), and possibly phantom limb syndrome (undecided). So that would mean these two already have history and a bond.

Other notes?: Due to the site's setting, an interested player cannot adopt both Mother and Father. One may only take either or. I have also reserved JASON MOMOA & LISA BONET for anyone who's interested. As for the lover, his PB is 100 percent open - some suggestions: Sean Connery, Hugh Laurie, Michael Ealy, Eoin Macken, Jarod Pace, Stephen Dillane, Morgan Freeman. But seriously, I don't care! Choose anyone at all that you want to portray your character! Any hair colour, length, eye colour, et cetera.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

skinned by ferris for rpads