Link us!
Hey you don't have to. It's not a condition of being able to use this service. But here's why you should: The more people who come to this site by clicking on a button somewhere, they in turn link their sites and that means more and more people are getting exposed to your ad. Makes sense, right? We thought so.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Gay Romance Everywhere!, Fandoms and OCs [mybb]
Alandree
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Super Sexies
Member No.: 138

Site name and link: Tatterdemalion
Site genre: Multi-Genre/Free for All
Site info: Tatterdemalion is an 18+ open roleplaying forum and LGBTQIA+ safe space, where you can post and play with any genre and any character. Our main focus is to provide a relaxed, open-minded environment meant to house members of great diversity and experience. We put no boundaries on the types of characters you can play, or the ways that you can write them. We wish to connect like-minded writers together and explore creativity and storytelling by any means imaginable!
Your name: Alandree
Contact info: PM here or on Tatty, email/gchat at alanmacfaradree@gmail.com or skype at Alandree
Role(s) requested: 

Here is a list of the various roles I want filled for my characters on Tatterdemalion! Some of them have tumblr blogs too, so I'd be willing to RP them there if you have a match.

So far, I've got m/m with one f/f ship! And yes, I do have multiple ships some of my characters. My board is a free-for-all, so it's totes possible, and back-up options are always good. Also polyamory. That could work too.

Characters in colour/not bolded are played by me. If the ship you wanted is no longer here, that means it's been filled!

These characters range from OCs to fandom canons; some specific, some vague. Faces and names can be changed if you really don't like 'em, but some are completely open and are up to you to choose (though you don't need to use a FC at all if you don't like them.)

Be warned, this is LONG!

user posted image user posted image
Unnamed • Human • 20+ •James Marsden + Kelorell Featherlight • 20 • Kalan Porter
Lord of the Rings/Medieval

Kel is a sarcastic hobbit bored with hobbit life. So one day he meets an intriguing human and gets swept up in whatever adventure he has in store for him! If not LotR; Kel is a travelling minstrel/musician and meets his human paramour (a dashing rogue type) by either his trying to pickpocket/mug/kidnap Kel, or saving him from being mugged/kidnapped/attacked by someone else.

Thomas Barrow • 30s •Rob James-Collier + Kellan Featherston • 20 • Kalan Porter
Downton Abbey

I also enjoy the idea of Kel in the Edwardian/20s+ era. I envision him as a new gardener at Downton. Kel has a tumblr too. (update: We just got a Thomas, but I'm not sure if his player is particularly keen on this ship, so I'm still leaving this open for anyone who is, make sure to talk to me OOC first before you make him!)

Thomas Barrow • 20s-30s •Rob James-Collier + Edward Courtenay • 20s-30s • Lachlan Nieboer
Downton Abbey

Same deal about Thom, but in an AU where he saves Edward form suicide. That could be cool. I don't have him up officially as mine on Tatty but I sure will do so if anyone prefers a canon(ish) ship.

Trism bon Cavalish • 20s-40s • Open FC + Liir Thropp • 20s-40s • No FC
The Wicked Years • Pre, Post, During, or AU of the books

Would be happy with any point in the story. I have an AU headcanon in which Trism and Liir raise Rain by themselves and Candle is out of the picture.

Cesario • 30+ • Open FC + Émil Salazar • 35 • Adrian Grenier

Original Victorian • Crime/Murder/Burglar Stuff

Cesario is the kingpin of a large network of criminals in the slums, Émil can be either a simple thug of his, his 2nd in command, or any other colleague that you'd like. But Cesario is definitely manipulative/dominant and probably not having the most healthy relationship with him. We could also make it so that Emil only sleeps with him to raise his rank, or he could be blackmailing him for something.

Cullen Rutherford • 30s • Bioware + Jeriko Lavellan • 29 • Bioware CC/Original Art

Dragon Age: Inquisition • Possible AU

If you are interested in writing Cullen against a male elf Inquisitor, look here! Also, Jeriko is intersex/trans/gender variant, look here for more info, it's complicated to label. Please don't bother if you are ignorant about gender stuff like this. If you are informed, then I may consider asking to try a bit of Cullen being 'scared/unsure/confused' about Jer's gender as a point for drama/angst, as long as you can write it maturely and have a positive mindset about it OOC. If you don't like the idea of writing with an Inquisitor, I can make him an OC with no ties to the Inquisition.

Dorian Pavus • 30s • Bioware + Jeriko Lavellan • 29 • Bioware CC/Original Art

Dragon Age: Inquisition • Possible AU

Same deal as with Cullen, but probably some personality clash/foil stuff since Jer is a bit of a goody two shoes and Dorian is well, Dorian.

Ezra Jacinto • Teens+ • Darren Criss + Dean Kempa • 16 • Chris Colfer

Original 1950s

Definitely not Klaine, don't worry. Dean is a genderqueer ballet dancer/prep school kid, and Ezra is a Greaser or some Rebel Without A Cause type.

Samwise Gamgee • 30s+ Sean Astin  + Frodo Baggins • 20s+ • Elijah Wood

Lord of the Rings AU

So my primary idea is that we retcon Frodo leaving to the Grey Havens and instead has an affair with Sam after he marries Rosie. But I'm open to other things as well.

Garrett Hawke • 20s+ • Bioware + Fenris • 25 • Bioware

Dragon Age 2, Post or AU

Wouldn't mind playing out some stuff during DA2, maybe filling in gaps that the game doesn't explore. Open to other ideas or even pre/post Inquisition after Hawke helps out at Skyhold.

Anders • 20s+ • Bioware + Fenris • 25 • Bioware

Dragon Age 2, Post or AU

They really would make great foils for each other with the rivalmance idea. I also have an AU in which Anders is a Circle mage teacher and Fenris is a slave in his school/tower, possibly in Tevinter.

Solas • 30s+ • Bioware + Fenris • 25 • Bioware

Dragon Age: Inquisition, AU

I heard an interesting headcanon that involved Solas possibly being able to remove Fenris' lyrium tattoos. Could be interesting. Also: wolf ties. If you've done your research on Solas then you'll get it.

Glinda • 10s+ • Kristin Chenoweth + Elphaba • 10s+ • Idina Menzel

Wicked (books)

A girl ship at last! I'd love to write Gelphie in any time period of the books!

Tulio • 20s+ • Dreamworks + Miguel • 20s+ • Dreamworks

Road to El Dorado (possible AU)

Pretty obvious ship here, but I have some ideas in more detail here!
Other notes: Must be 18 or older to join.
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Mar 6 2015, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Updated again and still lookin for these doods!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Apr 17 2015, 01:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Updated, still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 01:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
Alandree
 Posted: Apr 30 2015, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still looking!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

skinned by ferris for rpads