Link us!
Hey you don't have to. It's not a condition of being able to use this service. But here's why you should: The more people who come to this site by clicking on a button somewhere, they in turn link their sites and that means more and more people are getting exposed to your ad. Makes sense, right? We thought so.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Nerve of Some People
sprow
 Posted: May 30 2015, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Super Sexies
Member No.: 566

I went on my site today, to check up on it and maintain it. I'll admit, our forum advertisement is small and short but...this person just got on my nerves right away. Has anyone ever experienced this where a new member will join and then try to change something on you and expect you to basically kiss their rear ends? Well, I did, Here's what I found in my suggestion area, rudely to the "T"

The way that this forums advertisement is worded, to me, feels very poorly worded and written without much consideration. The way it was written, I felt compelled to re-write it to show to the forum admins. Below is the original, and below that, is the rewritten version. I hope that the admins take this highly suggested rewritten version into consideration. I felt the addition of romantic language would be a good face for the forum. I also changed the title of the land to be more romantic and flow off the tongue easier.

ORIGINAL:

Do you like fantasy? Do you like romance? How about those two put together? We're Shared Bonds and we've both of those. Our setting is set not just in the medieval time but also a time of its own since medieval is also around during modern day's technology. Welcome to the world known as Gritinaia. A world where magic and science clash and coexist. A world where many species such as humans and dragons live. Here, there has been a war between the kingdoms but a peace has been established...a rocky peace. A peace that could easily end just as easily as it had been made. Right now, due to the peace, the species of the land have been more focused on their way of life and forming friendships and even finding a love to spend their lives with. However, this could easily be disrupted. How depends on those that take part in this world and meld it based on events that might change the world as we know it. So come, share in the bonds that we all share on here and join us on our quests or form one of your own! You decide!

We've no word count. We have anime/manga face claiming available, an original setting, plenty of species to apply for and roleplay and events that will take part on the forum where the land changes based on the result of those that participate in the event to decide.

REWRITTEN ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SITE:

Fantasy… Creation… Love and, the chance to meld a world where you can create devoted bonds with your characters. At Shared Bonds, we give you, the creator, the delight and opportunity to indulge in these cherished opportunities where you can experience not only all of this, but at the same time be inspired, with the knowledge that it is in a time and place of its own. Welcome, to “Kingdoms of Faeores,” a fantasy world where a curious amalgam of the archaic medieval past and the technology of the present and future co-exist. Where magic and science breathe the same air and many different divine and arcane species such as Angels, Elemental's, Humans, Dragons and more, grace the lands and flourish. Yet, despite this current peaceful existence, the kingdoms have just experienced a brutal war and, only recently has a treaty been established. However, despite the peace it has led to, it could easily be ephemeral and meaningless should the kingdoms of Faeoris see fit. Yet, despite the delicacy of the treaty, the species of the land have taken it upon themselves to refocus their way of life on forming friendships, finding love, and someone to spend the rest of their lives with. Even this, however may be as evanescent as the treaty itself. How that occurs depends on those that indulge in this universe and mold it based off events that change everything as we grew to know it. Join us, here, on Shared Bonds, and jump in on one of our quests or form one of your own and lead the pack! You decide!

No word count, an original world setting, fantasy role play, anime/manga face claiming available to our members, as well as original creation. Hosted events that will take place on the forum where the lands change based on the results of those who participate. And a delightful number of species to apply and role play with.

Not only did they rudely present this, they claimed our forum advertisement was poorly worded and lacked consideration, tried to change the name of our land only to typo their idea of a change as well as write terribly by placing commas in the wrong areas and their sentence structure and wording is crappier. I, of course, stepped on them quick about learning manners and respect but I've yet to see if this member will act up again.

The nerve of some people!

Now, I will admit the original (our forum advertisement) may need some editing but it's nowhere near as bad as what they tried to suggest we change it to!
PM
^
Diamondz
 Posted: Oct 8 2015, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 653

OMG. What an idiot. Seriously though. The person just came on and took over your entire site. Yeah, no one's site can be perfect, but that doesn't me come re-write it. If someone did that to me, They would be banned before they could utter a "but".
PM
^
sprow
 Posted: Dec 3 2015, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 566

Can you believe it?

It turns out, that member was the wife of my co-admin. My co-admin never told me about the fact it was her and she went and did that. sleep.gif

Needless to say, I was ticked off. I banned her, btw, she's gone.

However, now, I have been dealing with my co-admin destroying my site. I literally had one specific idea in mind for the site and he went and twisted it into something else on me to the point where I don't like rping on there anymore.

I feel so disheartened.
PM
^
Chris
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 324

I know I'm late to this, but wow, the nerve of some assholes.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

skinned by ferris for rpads